There are a few things I can’t live without when traveling, especially those long LONG flights. Tonight I am headed to Costa Rica, (13 hours of travel time), so the gathering of go-to’s has commenced. I would feel completely and utterly unprepared if I forgot one of these items.
1. Bose NOISE CANCELING headphones. Although your screaming baby is adorable, and I am sure your conversation about your 8 children playing football and traveling the world is exhilarating, I would really rather put these on as I smile and say “it’s ok, I am invisible, I swear.”
2.Neutrogena Oil Free Cleansing Wipes. I know most of us wouldn’t dare be in public without make-up on. But think about it… everything about traveling is SO SO dirty! So let the make-up go… maybe just wipe it off once you get on the plane, and save yourself from the travel pimple blues. You will be much happier vacationing with a flawless face!
3. Newest edition of Marie Claire. Obviously.
4. Oversized shades.
5. Sexy Little Things Victoria’s Secret Noir Perfume in travel size. Better to feel a little sexy than stinky.
6. Rosebud Salve. My favorite stuff.
7. No. 7 SPF 15 Foundation. Won’t clog pores, incredibly light, and has that touch of sunscreen for everyday wear in the sun!
8. Travel size containers for my favorite shampoo and conditioner so you can easily stay away from drying hotel shampoo and “this is doing nothing for my hair” conditioner.
9. A giant scarf that doubles as a blanket on the plane.
10. A good book. No vacation is complete without one of these.
WHAT ARE YOU FAVORITE TRAVEL GO-TO ITEMS?! I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!