Today is the day my husband was born… 27 years ago. Must have been a good day for the world because he is pretty great. There are so many reasons why I love this guy, but to sum it up for you, I have created the “sort of” top 10. (There are more serious, and important reasons why I love you Clayton, of course, but these are up there.)
10 reasons why I love Clay:
- I can’t remember the last time I did the dishes. He does them just because he knows how much I hate soggy hands.
- He loves Reggie and Bear I think more than I do. If that is possible.
- He is thoughtful and texts me “how’s it going over there” every morning at around 10.
- He constantly tells me how beautiful he thinks I am, he always says “I’m obsessed with you…” which would be really creepy if he weren’t my loving husband.
- He is a California surfer guy, and as much as I try to deny it, that IS one reason I went on a first date with him.
- He is goofy and has really great dance moves that he practices in the mirror.
- He always thinks of others first.
- He loves his Mom and calls her Mama
- He is a “clean freak”, and most times he is cleaning up after me. But will never tell me that I am messy.
- He loves romantic comedies and pop music.
Now is the time that you play the song “Close to you” by The Carpenters as you scroll through Memory Lane of why Clayton is so great.
Happy Birthday Clayton! I love you like craaaaaaazy. Thanks for all the adventures and making me a very happy girl.